Sunday 1 May 2016

Hiatus Mitch

Hye lovely readers!!!

Forgive me for being hiatus for so many months. Been so busy with my work life and extra study life.. Oppss.. did i mentioned study life? Yes, i further my study together with working so my schedule are really packed, packed until i don't even have time to have proper rest.

Lets me recap what happened during my hiatus time.

On end of April, Taiyo Yuden (Sarawak) officially 20 years in Sarawak. So, they had their Family day and also Taiyo Yuden Fun Run.



So, this was my very first run (4 km run). Its only fun run, so there was no medal for finishers. But nevermind as long as I have so much fun joined the run. Actually I had not done any training before hand, and I joined this run just for fun purposed. So far, it was a very good experience and met lots of people and make friends.

I think it's better that the pictures tell the story.

Lets enjoy!!!


**credit to the owner of picture..forgot whose taken the picture.

**Blue colour for Men Open, pink for ladies open, picture credit to mr. photographer:Fadzli

**The one who pursueded me to joined this event

This picture take before the race start, early morning sleepy face, please excuse me for that...hahaha.. 


   
**candided by one of the photographer: Franko. Post-running



**The orange colour t-shirt is MSTY MD, he is one of the supporting MD. He with us throughout the event. **credit to the owner of the picture, picture not owned by me**


**With the awesome runners, the one in the middle was the 1st place for Men open (7km)


**It was just a simple running event, yet it was very fun. Picture taken during the prizes giving ceremony

I really hope that this kind of event will be conducted in the future. It was not only fun, but it is a healthy event where encourage everyone to do exercises to maintained good health and healthy lifestyle. For sure, for me, after the event, I walked like a crab because I not training beforehand and just go run...hahaha... will life update with you all soon...


Lots of love,
Mitch

No comments: